Receive and Send Text Messages On Your Landline
And Toll Free Number…Really!
Special: Only $6.95mo
People Assume They Can Text To Any Number. But, Your Landlines and Toll Free Numbers Don’t Accept Text Messages.
That’s Why You’re Forced to Give Out Your Cell Number.
Stop Missing Calls
Stop Losing Business
Now, Your US and Canadian Landlines and Toll Free Numbers Can
Receive and Send Text Messages
Make All Your Phone Numbers “Text Friendly”.
No Changes to Your Phone Service…
- Replies show your landline or toll free number
- Stop giving out your personal cell number
- Reply like any other text
- Forward texts as easily as forwarding an email
- Receive and send SMS and MMS messages
- Now your staff can text to each other’s direct office numbers
Put “Call or Text” Next to
Your Business Phone Number
And Start Getting More Business
American Voice Mail has been a pioneer in the messaging and hosted phone system business since 1982.
Now, we’ve developed a completely new technology – Text enabling landlines and toll free numbers.
Stay ahead of your competition by adding texting to your US and Canadian landlines and toll free numbers today.
Adding Texting To Your Landlines and Toll Free Numbers Is Easy and Risk Free.
Try Texting For 30 Days For Free!
We’ll Even Waive the Installation Charge
All for only $6.95 mo
Includes 200 free texts
Ask about quantity discounts
Save Money & Lock In Low Rates
Pay 10 Months and Get 2 Months Free!
Call or Text 877.734.9292
- Do I have to buy any equipment or hardware?
- Do I have to download any software or apps to make this work?
- Do my customers have to do anything different to text to my landlines or toll free numbers?
- I don’t want to change my phone service or carrier.
We don’t touch your phone service or carrier. In fact, they won’t even know about it.
- I don’t have to buy any equipment or download any software or apps and you’re not touching my phone service. So, how does it work?
When someone sends a text to you, we grab the text before it dies as undeliverable, convert it to an email and email it to one or more email addresses.
You reply like any other email.
We take your reply, convert it back to a text and deliver it back to the sender.
Your reply shows it came from your landline or toll free number.
- Do I have to sign a long term contract?
No. We offer our services month to month, with only a two month minimum and you can cancel within the first 30 days for a full refund.
- Once I signup, how long will it take to start working?
Typically, only a couple of hours. It has to propagate through the many networks.
- Can you text enable numbers outside the US and Canada?
Yes. We sell numbers in 74 countries. Currently, we can text enable numbers in 19 countries and we’re adding more as fast as we can.
- How come I haven’t heard about this before?
It’s new. We spend a lot of time and money developing it.
Plus a few pennies of applicable taxes and recovery fees. Monthly rate includes 200 texts. Additional texts are only 5 cents each. Annual subscription also includes 200 texts per month. Additional texts, if any, are billed monthly.